Is DanMachi Battle Chronicle crashing while launching or downloading the game patch? If your answer is YES then you have come to the right place.
Whenever a new game is released for Android, iOS, Windows or Console, players tend to encounter issues, errors and crashing problems in the first few days.
Also Read > DanMachi Battle Chronicle Codes
The same thing must be happening with the global launch of DanMachi Battle Chronicle. Ever since the game was made available on the Play Store or its official website, a lot of players have been encountering crashing or freezing issues while downloading or playing the game.
A lot of players who have downloaded DanMachi Battle Chronicle on their devices took to social media and complained that the app keeps crashing while downloading the game data, which makes it impossible for them to play the game.
Fortunately, the DanMachi Battle Chronicle crashing or freezing issue is acknowledged by the game developers on social media platforms.
Also Read > DanMachi Battle Chronicle Reroll Guide
Besides accepting the crashing issue while downloading the game data, the devs of DanMachi Battle Chronicle shared a quick solution.
If you too are getting the crashing or freezing issue while launching this gacha game then look no further as we have got you covered.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How to Fix DanMachi Battle Chronicle Crashing Issue (2023)
There are multiple solutions that you can use to resolve the DanMachi Battle Chronicle crashing issue.
Also Read > DanMachi Battle Chronicle Tier List
To make your work easier, we will explain each method one by one.
The solution shared by the game developers needs players to restore data. If you don’t know how to do it then follow the steps written below:
- First, you need to launch the game application on your device.
- Once launched, tap on the ‘Settings’ icon located at the top of the ‘Tap to Start’ screen.
- When you do so, a bunch of options will appear on the screen.
- There, you need to click on the ‘Restore Data’.
- When you do so, you will be asked to repair the date. To do so, click on the ‘Repair’ button.
- When you do so, the game data will be downloaded.
- Since the data file is more than 3GB, make sure you have a WIFI.
- Once downloaded, close the game and then relaunch the DanMachi Battle Chronicle app and see if the error remains.
- That’s it.
Clear App Cache
If the first method does not work for you then I recommend you to clear the app cache. Sometimes, due to an outdated or corrupted cache, the application crashes. If you have not cleared the app cache yet, do it now by following the steps written below:
- First, tap and hold on to the game icon.
- After that, tap on the App Info option.
- Now, scroll down and then click on the Storage Usage option.
- Now, tap on the Clear Data.
- Once cleared, launch the application and check if the error remains.
- That’s it.
Contact Support Team
If none of the above-mentioned methods works for you then the last option is to contact the Support team from the game.
Once contacted, explain the issue and follow the steps they explain to resolve the issue.
That’s all you need to know about how to fix the DanMachi Battle Chronicle crashing issue.