Are you getting the ‘Currently your game purchase can’t be re-vaidated’ error in Dying Light 2? If your answer is YES then look no further as we have got you covered.
Before I teach you multiple ways to fix this Dying Light 2 error, let me tell you that you are the only person who is encountering this error right now.
For the unversed, Dying Light 2 Stay Human is a role-playing game developed and published by Techland. This game was released in 2022 for PC and Consoles.
There are tons of players who have been enjoying this game since it was launched but many reported that they are encountering an error that says “Currently your game purchase cannot be re-validated” while launching the game.
If you too are facing the same error and are looking for ways to fix it then you are in the right place.
In this guide, you’ll learn what actually causes this error and how to fix it.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How to Fix the “Currently Your Game Purchase Cannot Be Re-validated” Error
To make your work easier, we have mentioned a bunch of ways that can be used to fix this Dying Light 2 error.
To know what those methods are and how they work, you need to keep on reading:
Method 1: Restart Your Device
Whenever you get this error in Dying Light 2, the first thing you need to do is restart your PC or Console.
Restarting your PC always fixes minor bugs, glitches and errors. It is possible that you are getting the “Currently your game purchase cannot be re-validated” error because of the bugs or glitches present in your device.
If you have not restarted your device yet, restart your device right now. Once restarted, launch the game and check if the error is gone or not.
If restarting your device does not fix the problem then use the below-mentioned methods to fix it now.
Method 2: Verify The Integrity of Dying Light 2 Game Files on Steam
The next method that you can use to fix this Dying Light 2 error is to verify the integrity of the game files on Steam.
If you don’t know how to verify the integrity of game files then follow the steps written below:
- First, Restart your PC or Console.
- Once your device is restarted, launch Steam.
- Navigate to the Dying Light 2 game and right-click on it.
- Now, choose Properties from the dropdown menu.
- Under properties select Local Files.
- Here, you have to click on the button that says Verify integrity of game files…
- Doing this will start verifying your game files on Steam.
- Once the process is completed, launch the Dying Light 2 game and see whether your problem is fixed or not.
Method 3: Reinstall Dying Light 2
After verifying the game file, if you are getting the same error message then you have to uninstall the game and reinstall it again to fix this error.
To Reinstall Dying Light 2, follow the steps given below:
- Open Steam and click on the Library at the top.
- When you do so, you will see a list of games that you have installed on your device.
- Now, search for Dying Light 2 game in the left panel.
- Now, right-click on the Dying Light 2 game and click on Manage.
- Click on Uninstall option to Uninstall the game.
- Once the uninstallation is completed, you have to wait for a few seconds and reinstall it.
- For that go to your steam library again then click on Dying Light 2 and press the Install button.
- Complete the installation process and launch the game to see if your problem is fixed or not.
Method 4: Contact Support
If any of the above methods do not work for you then the last thing you have to do is contact Techland Support and ask for their help.
Try to share complete information about your error and request them to fix it.
Techland support team will respond to your request via email so provide them with a valid email address and check your inbox often.
The support team will look into your problem and fix it as soon as possible.
We hope this article helped you fix the “Currently your game purchase cannot be re-validated” error in Dying Light 2.