PlayStation 2 is a gaming console developed and marketed by Sony Interactive Entertainment. It is the second installment of the PlayStation series released in years 2000.
PlayStation 2 has some advanced features which will make it a success of its time. PS2 has one feature that will let players play the games directly from the USB drive.
But to play the game directly from the USB drive you have to convert the ISO game files into a supported USB drive format. If you are looking for a way to Convert PS2 Iso Games for USB then you are in the right place.
In this guide, we will show you how to Convert PS2 Iso Games for USB.
So, without any further ado let’s get started:
How to Convert PS2 Iso Games for USB
There are two ways to convert PS2 Iso Games to USB. Below we have mentioned both methods to convert the Iso games into USB format, You can use any of these methods and enjoy playing the PS2 games directly from a USB drive.
Method 1: By Using USButil
Here is how you can Convert PS2 Iso Games for USB by using USButil software.
- To continue with this method you need to download and install the USButil software from the internet.
- Next, plug the USB drive into your computer.
- Open File Explorer. Locate the USB drive and right-click on it.
- Select the Format option from the menu.
- On the pop-up window make sure you have selected the options similar to the image below and click Start.
- Wait for the formatting process to be completed and close the window.
- Now launch the USButil program.
- On USButil, click on the Files tab from the top left corner and select the “Create game from ISO” option.
- Now on the left side of the menu select the location where you have installed the game file.
- On the right side menu select where you want to create the ISO (In our case it is a USB drive).
- Once done, click on the Create button.
- That’s it.
Method 2: By Using PowerIso
The second method to Convert PS2 Iso Games for USB is by using PoweIso.
- First, download and install the PowerIso software on your computer.
- Next, go to the location where your game file is and open it in PowerIso.
- Now this will show you multiple files, from which copy the “SLUS_217.09” code.
- Now close the PowerIso.
- Next, add this code to your game file and separate it by Dot as you can see in the image below.
- Once done, copy the renamed game file.
- Now open the USB drive and create a new folder by the name of USB or DVD.
- Past the game file that you just copied into this new folder.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to Convert PS2 Iso Games for USB.