AI or Artificial Intelligence is the latest buzzword due to its limitless potential. OpenAI has recently unveiled a model called ChatGPT.
This not only responds to the user’s questions but can also solve complex questions and even do difficult tasks like drafting a contract for users.
Now if you are a ChatGPT user you must have experienced the ChatGPT Verify Human Loop error.
If YES then look no further as we have got you covered.
What Happens Due to ChatGPT Verify Human Loop Error?
The ChatGPT Verify Human Loop error appears when the system is unable to determine if you are a bot or a human. You will be unable to access the ChatGPT platform as you will be stuck in Cloudflare’s Captcha code.
Reasons for ChatGPT Verify Human Loop Error:
There are several reasons for the ChatGPT Verify Human Loop Error:
- Browser Issues: Incompatibility between your browser and the ChatGPT platform can cause this error.
- Cache and Cookies: Corrupt or outdated cache can cause the error
- VPN or proxy server: Using a VPN or proxy server can also cause this error.
- High server load: If the ChatGPT servers are experiencing high traffic you may face this problem.
- Server issue: The server under maintenance can cause the error.
- Free ChatGPT Plan: Using the free ChatGPT plan.
How to Solve TheChatGPT Verify Human Loop Error
One of the first methods to solve the issue is to solve the CAPTCHA if it appears only once while signing up.
Or you may try the below steps to solve the issue:
Check OpenAI’s server status as ChatGPT Verify Human Loop Error can take place when the server is under maintenance or an OpenAI server issue, which blocks your access to ChatGPT.
To check server status, follow OpenAI on social media platforms. Wait until the issues have been resolved.
Clear Your Browser’s Cache
- Open Chrome on your device
- Tap on the three dots at the right side of your browser
- Go to More Tools
- Select Clear browsing data
- Pick a time range
- Tap on browsing history, cookies & other site data
- Click on Clear Data
- Restart the browser after clearing the data
Log Out & Log In to ChatGPT Account
- To log out from your account.
- Click on the logout option
- Wait for a few moments
- Login into your account once again.
- Log Out and Log In after a few minutes may clear the bugs and you can access ChatGPT without any trouble.
Try Different Browser
Using a different browser like Edge or Firefox can solve the issue.
- Go to the official website of the browser you want to try.
- Download the browser
- Install it on your device
- Open the new browser
- Download and Sign In to a new ChatGPT account
If you are using a VPN or proxy server, try disabling it temporarily to solve the issue
- Click on the Start button
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Network & Internet.
- Select VPN or “Proxy”
- Disable or remove VPN or proxy server.
- Click on the Apple menu
- Select System Preferences.
- Click on Network.
- Select the active VPN or proxy server
- Click on Disconnect or Disable button.
Use ChatGPT Plus
- Visit the ChatGPT website
- Log in to your account.
- Go to Settings
- Tap on “My Plan”
- Browse through the available subscription plans
- Choose the $20 USD ChatGPT Plus plan
- Complete the upgrade process
How to Register For a ChatGPT Account
To create a ChatGPT account, follow the steps written below:
- Go to https://chat.openai.com/auth/login
- Tap on the Sign Up to create your account
- Provide your email
- Select Continue
- Add a password that is a minimum of eight characters
- Tap on Continue
- Verify your email by tapping the link sent in your email
- Confirm Your Phone Number
- OpenAI will send an OTP
- Enter the OTP and complete the process.
- Start using your ChatGPT account.
That’s all you need to know about how to solve the ChatGPT Verify Human Loop Error.