Are you getting the character retrieval and readiness in Star Citizen error?
If your answer is then don’t worry, you have come to the right place.
There are plenty of errors, issues and glitches that Star Citizen players are encountering right now.
One of them is ‘Character Retrieval and Readiness‘ in Star Citizen.
In our previous guide, we have already explained how to fix the Lobby Error 60015 in Star Citizen. If you are encountering that error as well, click on the link.
There might be numerous Star Citizen errors that players are having right now but what has left everyone scratching for their heads is the ‘Character Retrieval and Readiness’.
If you too are having the same issue and are here to fix it then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How to Fix Character Retrieval and Readiness In Star Citizen
If you are having Character Retrieval and Readiness in Star Citizen, you can fix it by simply contacting the Support Team of the game.
Yes, there is no technical way that can be used to resolve the Character Retrieval and Readiness error in Star Citizen.
Since the devs of Star Citizen are aware of the issue, they must be busy working on it to fix the problem.
However, if you don’t want to wait until it is fixed naturally, you can contact the Support Team of Star Citizen and request them to fix the issue as quickly as possible.
If you don’t know how to connect with the Support Team of Star Citizen, follow the steps written below:
- First, visit the RSI website and login.
- Once logged in, click on the ‘Submit A Request’ button.
- When you do so, you will be asked to choose your issue. There, you need to select Technical Support.
- Once chosen, enter your Email ID.
- In the Subject Section, make sure to type ‘Having Character Retrieval and Readiness Error In Star Citizen’.
*In the Description section, you need to explain the issue you are having in detail.
- If you have a screenshot of the Error, make sure to add them by clicking on the Attachment section.
- Once added, click on the Submit button.
- Once the request is submitted, you will have to until they respond to your query.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to fix the Character Retrieval and Readiness in Star Citizen.