Do you want to change the TikTok font? If your answer is YES then you have come to the right place.
TikTok has always been in the news for its unique features. Currently, it is making headlines for a feature allowing TikTok users to change its font by using a third-party website or app.
The name of the application that you need to download to change the TikTok font is VONT. With the help of this application, users can change their TikTok font and use the same in their videos or Display name.
TikTok is without a doubt one of the best video apps but it does have very limited in-built features and that’s the reason why users have to use third-party apps like VONT to get the work done.
If you wish to change the font of TikTok using VONT but don’t know it works then you need to keep on reading.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Changing TikTok Font Using VONT
The procedure for changing the TikTok font is pretty simple. Those who don’t know the process must follow the steps written below:
- First, download the Vont application from Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Once downloaded, install it on your phone.
- Once installed, click on the Play button, which can be found at the bottom.
- The Play button looks like a triangle inside a rectangle.
- Now, select ‘Load New Video’ and choose the video you want to put text on.
- Once the video is chosen, click on the ‘Add Text’.
- Upon selecting the font button, you will be shown numerous fonts.
- Now, after selecting a font, type your desired text.
- Once typed, click on ‘Export‘ and ‘Save Video’.
- Now, launch TikTok and click on the plus (+) button and begin a new video.
- Now, click on the Upload button and import the video you customized using the Vont.
- That’s it.
How to Change TikTok Display Name Font?
Changing the font of the TikTok display name is straightforward. However, if you don’t know the process then follow the steps written below:
- First, visit TikTok Fonts Generator like LingoJam.
- Now, type your desired display name in the box.
- Now, select the desired font and emojis if you want and copy it.
- Once copied, launch TikTok.
- Now, click on the Me tab and select ‘Edit’ profile.
- Now, tap on the Name section and paste the name you copied from LingoJam.
- Once pasted, tap on the ‘Save’ option.
- When you do so, you will have the TikTok Display name changed.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to change TikTok font.