CarX Street is a newly launched racing game for Android and iOS devices.
There is no denying that CarX Street turned out an instant hit but there are tons of players who are having issues, errors and bugs while playing it on your their phone.
The majority of users took to social media platforms and complained that CarX Street loading stuck on 54 or 20/55 while launching the game.
If you too are having CarX Street loading stuck on 54, 54/54 or 20/54 then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
Apart from explaining how to CarX Street stuck on the loading screen problem, we will explain the reason that are causing this issue.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Why Is CarX Street Loading Stuck On 54 or 20/54?
There are two main reasons that could lead to CarX Street stuck on the loading problem.
One is you launch the game without updating the game to the latest version.
The second is you must have downloaded it from a third-party sites.
If you CarX Street is not showing on Google Play Store then click on this link. When you click on it, you will be taken to a page where we have explained how to download CarX Street from Google Play Store even though it is not available in your country.
How to Fix CarX Street Loading Stuck on 54?
There are multiple methods that can be used to reolve the CarX Street stuck on the loading issue issue. To know what those methods are and how they work, keep reading this post.
Method 1: Update CarX Street
The first and foremost method to fix CarX Street stuck on the loading screen is update the game to the latest version.
If you don’t know how to update the game from Google Play Store then follow the steps written below:
- First, open Google Play Store.
- Now, type CarX Street into the search bar.
- Now, click on the Update button if available.
- Once updated, launch the game and check if the error remains.
- That’s it.
Method 2: Clear Game Data/Cache
If the first method does not work for you then you will have to clear data and cache of the game.
To clear data and cache of CarX Street, follow the steps written below:
- Open the Settings App.
- Now, go to Apps and find CarX Street.
- Once found, click on the ‘Storage’ option.
- There, you will have to clear Cache and Data.
- Once cleared, launch CarX Street and see if the issue is fixed.
- That’s it.
Method 3: Uninstall & Reinstall CarX Street
If you continue to encounter the same loading issue while playing CarX Street then uninstalling and reinstalling the game is highly recommended.
To uninstall and reinstall CarX Street, follow the steps written below:
- First, tap and hold on the CarX Street.
- Now, select ‘Uninstall’.
- Once uninstalled, open Google Play Store and search for the game.
- Now, click on the ‘Install’ button.
- Once installed, launch the game and check if the issue is fixed.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to fix CarX Street stuck on the loading screen.