Do you want to play CarX Street with your friends? If your answer is YES then look no further as we have got you covered.
There is no denying that CarX Street is an amazing racing game but the fun could be double if played with friends or multiplayer.
There are plenty of players who want to play CarX Street multiplayer but they don’t know how and if you are one of them then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How to Play CarX Street With Friends?
Since CarX Street is still in the beta, the devs have not added the Friends option in the game making it difficult for players to add and play with friends.
The devs might not have added the friend option in CarX Street but we have discovered a method that can be used to play this racing game with your friends.
To know what this method is and how it works, you will have to keep reading this post.
Here’s to play CarX Street multiplayer:
- First, download and install CarX Street from Google Play Store. If you download the game from third-party sites, chances are high that you might encounter stuck on the loading screen 54 or 20/54 error.
- Once you have successfully installed the game on your phone, you will have to select Online, which can be found on the top of the screen.
- To play CarX Street online with your friends, you and your friends will have to select a same space.
- Once the spot is selected, make sure you and your friends are in the same server. If you are not in the same server, you would not be able to play CarX Street together.
- Now, one of you have to wait there and the other has to keep going on and off till they see on the same map.
- That’s it.
Currently, this is the only way that can be used to play CarX Street with friends. As soon as the devs add the Friends option in the game, we will update this post.