Screen Time was introduced in iOS 12 and it allows users to see how much time they have spent on their device. The feature also has Passcode options: A four-digit passcode to limit the time spent on your device.
But if you forget your passcode here are certain steps on how to bypass the Screen Time Passcode.
With the help of these methods, users can easily hack the Screen Time passcode and gain access to their device to alter the Screen Time settings.
If you are wondering what is Screen Time Passcode and how is it helpful to the user then read on to know all.
What is Screen Time Passcode?
Screen Time Passcode is a 4-digit code to access Screen Time. It can be helpful if you want to limit the use of your screen time for yourself and others (especially children).
If you are a concerned parent and want to limit your child’s usage of iOS devices then you can enable Family Sharing on iOS devices and can remotely control the Screen Time of your kids’ devices.
This built-in feature helps you to set limits to screen usage by our kids.
Screen Time also provides reports that you can view anytime you want. The screen time is directly synced with the iCloud account and only those who know the code can access and change your Screen Time settings by setting a passcode.
How to Set Up Screen Time Passcode?
To set up your Screen Time passcode, you need to follow the steps written below:
- Go to Settings on your device
- Navigate to Screen Time
- Tap on Screen Time Passcode.
- Tap on Continue.
- Select This is My [device]
- Use Face ID, Touch ID, or your device passcode to authenticate changes.
- That’s it.
Hack Screen Time Via Recording Video
Hacking Screen Time via recording video will show you how to bypass the Screen Time passcode. I will give you access to your blocked apps or features on your iPhone.
- Open the Control Center and click on the screen recorder.
- Start recording a video and type in your password.
- Now, you can access any app or feature that’s restricted by Screen Time.
How to Bypass Screen Time Passcode Without Apple ID
Use Tenorshare 4uKey to remove the Screen Time passcode from your iPhone:
- Download Tenorshare 4uKey
- Install it on your computer.
- Run 4uKey
- Select Remove Screen Time Passcode
- Connect iPhone to the computer
- Tap on Trust
- Click on Start Remove.
But take care to turn off Find My iPhone before removing the screen time passcode.
How To Bypass the Screen Time Passcode via Apple ID
To bypass the Screen Time passcode via Apple ID, you need to follow the steps written below:
- Open Settings on your device
- Go to Screen Time
- Tap on Change Screen Time Passcode.
- Tap on turning the screen time passcode off or changing its option.
- Next tap on Forgot Passcode.
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- Enter a new screen time passcode
How to Hack Screen Time via Siri
Hacking screen time via Siri to send messages is a simple method to Bypass the Screen Time Passcode. But for this, you should have Siri activated on your phone.
- Activate Siri by pressing the Home button or by saying, “Hey Siri.”
- Ask Siri to Send a message
- Siri will show your recent messages
You can now easily read and reply to them, even if they’re from a blocked app.
Sign-out of iCloud Account
- The screen time feature is a built-in feature linked with the iCloud account.
- Open the iCloud settings on your iOS device
- Click on the “Sign Out” button.
- On being asked for Apple ID credentials before signing out.
- Enter the credentials
- Click on “Sign Out.”
- Next, go to settings and select screen time.
- Click “Turn off screen time,”
The restrictions will be turned off
Restore Backup via iTunes
Using iTunes to turn screen time off.
- Open iTunes on your PC or MAC
- Connect your iPhone to it.
- When you spot your iPhone in iTunes, click on the summary.
- Next, click on the restore button.
- Click on the restore button once again for confirmation.
- This will restore the factory settings on your device
- Screen time will be turned off automatically.
Factory Resetting Your iPhone
Factory reset is another method how to bypass the Screen Time Passcode:
- Open the settings of your iPhone.
- On the settings menu click the “Reset” button.
- A new menu with a bundle of options for resetting will open on your device.
- Select the “Erase all content and settings”
- It will factory reset your device.
How to Manage Kids’ Screen Time?
To manage your kids’ screen time remotely without them knowing. The AirDroid Parental Control app is one of the best solutions.
The AirDroid Parental Control app will let you manage the screen time of your kid’s device and also give comprehensive daily, weekly, and monthly reports of device usage. One can manage your kid’s device remotely and set up restrictions per the requirements.
Hacking Screen Time without the passcode is not encouraged. However sometimes situations may arise where you need to access your device, and the passcode is unavailable. In this case, one can use the above steps to bypass screen time restrictions. But these methods should be used in a responsible manner.