If you are a Blox Fruit player and want to get Dark Blade V2 then you have come to the right place.
Getting Dark Blade V2 in Blox Fruits is a very long and complicated process and that’s the reason why tons of users have been searching for ways to obtain it.
After reading this guide, you will be able to get Yoru or Dark Blade V2 in Blox Fruits. To know the entire process, keep reading this guide.
Also Read > Blox Fruits Event Island Location, Elf Hat, Candies & More
Blox Fruit is a very popular Roblox game based on a hit anime series One Piece. In this game, you have to choose your path either as a Marine or Pirate.
Blox Fruits has many items like weapons, clothes, hates, boats, and more and each item has a different method to obtain.
Since this guide is all about Yoru or Dark Blade 2, we would not be talking about other items here.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How To Get Dark Blade V2 In Blox Fruits?
To get the Dark Blade V2 you need to do a few steps given below.
- Earn Robot Mega’s respect
- Solve The Puzzle & Take Love Letter Quest
- Find Three Love Letters
- Head back to Robot Mega
Also Read > Blox Fruits Codes
Earn Respect Of Robot Mega
To get the Dark Blade V2 or Yoru in Blox Fruits, you need to get a quest from an NPC called Robotmega.
Here are few simple steps to get quest from Robot Mega:
- First, you need to have 350+ levels to get the quest.
- If you have 350+ levels then go to Middle Town in the first sea.
- Once you go there, go inside of green roof building next to the red door building.
- When you get inside of that building, interact with Robot Mega.
- When you interact with him, he will give you the quest asking you to catch his son Indira.
Solve Puzzle & Take Quest From Indira
Solving the Love letter Puzzle is the second step of getting Dark Blade V2. To complete this stage, follow the steps given below.
- After getting quest from Robot mega in Middle Town, you need to go to Frozen Village.
- When you reach Frozen village, go inside by climbing the stairs and interact with the Misc hut, which can be found behind the last hut.
- When you interact with the Misc, he will ask you some questions. To take the Love Letter Quest, you have to give correct answers to all of his questions.
- The answers to the questions are given below.
- The first answer is “Say me why” the second is “Resay” the third is again “say me why” the fourth is “give nothing” the fifth is “give good” the sixth is “u know well” and the last is “sure bro“.
- Once you give all correct answers, you will get a new quest asking you to find Three Love Letters.
Find Three Love Letters
This is the final quest for getting Dark Blade V2 in Blox Fruit. Since Love Letters are hidden in a different locations, you will have to follow the steps written below to get your hands on those letters.
- The first letter is hidden in the Frozen village. To get the first love letter, you need to go right side of the set spawn NPC.
- When you go there, you will see a hidden rock door. When you break that door with your Dark Blade, you will get the first love letter.
- Once you have acquired the first Love Letter, you have to break that door again to get outside of that mysterious location.
- The second letter is hidden on Sky Island. To go to Sky Island, you have to jump to the upper side of the island.
- When you reach the Spawn setter NPC, break the door of the building located behind him. Once you enter that building, you will get the second love letter.
- Once you get the second love letter, go to the Marine Starter Island at the back side of the island. There is another hidden door present which you need to break to get the third love letter.
Head Back To Robot Mega
Once you have gotten these three Love Letters, head back to the Robotmage in the Middle Town and talk to him.
When you interact with him, he will convert your dark blade into the Dark Blade V2.
That’s all you need to know about how to Dark Blade V2 or Yoru in Blox Fruits.