Looking for Armored Core 6 all hidden parts? Find the location of all the chests below.
Armored Core 6 is a mecha-based vehicular combat game where you can pilot your mech in fast-paced battles. One of the unique features of Armored Core 6 is the ability to upgrade and experiment with your mech using hidden parts found across various stages in the game.
However, these parts can often be easily overlooked in the stages and that is why it is good to know where they can be found and how you can collect them.
Let us take a closer look at the details below.
How To Locate Armored Core 6 All Hidden Parts?
Your Mech in AC VI has a basic Scanning ability. When you use this ability nearby hidden objects and enemies are highlighted for a brief period of time.
This is the best way to find hidden parts in Armored Core 6. You can assemble a Mech focused on scouting by using a head with a high Scan Distance stat.
With these types of Mech, you will be able to locate Armored Core 6 all hidden parts easily.
Armored Core 6 All Hidden Parts
We have listed each hidden part and its location below along with the chapter in which each hidden part can be found.
Mission 12: Infiltrate Grid 086
- HC WRECKER: You will find a chest in the back of the room once you enter the main building and drop into the hole.
- HC-3000 WRECKER: There is a chest on the ground in the room with a lot of MTs.
- 2C-3000 WRECKER: You will find a hidden part on the ramp with a drop. This is just before the “Annihilate enemy MT squad” task.
Mission 18: Tunnel Sabotage
- IA-C01W1: NEBULA – Once you get a message about the PCA forces after you have entered the tunnels, you should turn left and go to the room with multiple enemies and LC Shooting lasers. There is a Hidden Part container here.
Mission 19: Survey the Uninhabited Floating City
- IA-CO1G: AORTA – Once you have wiped out the first fog control device, you will be attacked. You will find a Hidden Part chest on the roof where the enemy came from.
Mission 24: Eliminate “Honest” Brute
- WB-0010 DOUBLE TROUBLE: When you are at the stage with the big red lasers, there is a Hidden Part chest on the lower laser.
- BC-0600 12345: You will be contacted by Brute when you are on the open platform. Instead of going toward the objective go in the opposite direction to locate a Hidden Part container at the end of the platform.
- WB-0000 BAD COOK: When you pass through the green energy and enter the building, you will go to a room with a lot of red lasers. This room also has a Hidden Parts chest.
Mission 28: Underground Exploration – Depth 1
IA-C01L: EPHEMERA – When you enter the room with the objective “Reach the End of Depth 1”, go to the room behind it to find a Hidden Part chest.
Mission 29: Underground Exploration – Depth 2
IA-C01B: GILLS Booster – For this one, you will first have to beat the G5 Iguazu AC mini-boss. Then you need to go to the room with a blue laser inside the long tunnel. Here, you need to look to your right to see a room with two mechs inside. This is also where the Hidden Part is located.
Mission 34: “Reach the Coral Convergence”
IA-CO1W2: MOONLIGHT Blade Arm Weapon – You will need to head northwest past a highway from the start of the mission. When you reach a broken road with a huge bridge on the right, jump down into an arena with 6 wheel-type enemies. You will also find a Hidden PArts chest here.
These are Armored Core 6 All Hidden Parts locations. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.