If you are an iPhone user then you are very well aware of its features and limitations. Similarly, Android phones also have some features and limitations.
There are a lot of features that we have on iOS phones but don’t have on Android phones and vice versa.
For example: iPhone does not allow their users to use google services like Google Photos, Google Drive, Google Maps, Google play and a lot more but you can use these services on Android phones for free.
A lot of things have been changed lately. If you own an iOS device and want to use Android apps, you can use those apps by using an Emulator.
In this guide, we are going to introduce you some Android Emulators that will help you to use android applications on your iOS phones.
A lot of users want to download Android emulators on iOS device but they don’t know how it is done and if that’s you then keep reading this guide.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
What Are Android Emulators For iOS?
Android emulator is an application that allows you to download and use android applications that are not available on iOS phones without changing the device.
There are plenty of reasons why people want to download Android emulators on iOS device. Here are some commons reasons why people use Android emulator on iOS device:
- As mentioned, iOS does not allow their users to use google services such as Google Photos, Google Drive, Google Maps, Google play. If you want to use these services on your iPhone then you will have to use an Android Emulator.
- If you are a gamer and want to play games which are only available for android devices, you can play that game by using an Android emulator.
- If you want to install some application that is not available on the app store but are available on Google Play Store, you can download that application by using an Android emulator.
Best Android Emulators For iOS Devices
There are numerous Android Emulators available in the market but not all of them are great and safe for your device.
Keeping the safety in mind, we have compiled a list of Android Emulators for iOS devices. If you are looking for emulators to download on your iOS device then you can download any of these emulators:
- iNDS Emulator
These are some of the best Android emulators for iOS devices.
How To Download Android Emulator on iOS?
Before start downloading any Android Emulator, make sure your device meets the requirement of the emulator.
Since not all iOS devices are compatible with Android, make sure your device is compatible with Android emulator.
Since this Emulator is not available on the App Store, you need to download Cydia Installler. Without this installer, you can’t use Android emulator on iOS devices.
Here’s how to download Android emulator on iOS:
- First, you need to download and install the “Cydia installer”.
- Once you have successfully installed the Cydia installer on your iOS device, open it and go to the “Manage” option which can be found at the bottom of your screen.
- In the manage option, you will see three options — Packages, Sources, and Storage.
- Now choose the “Sources” option and click on the “Modmyi” option if available.
- If the Modmyi option is not available, you have to add it. For that type “http://apt.modmyi.com” on the address bar.
- Now, open the Cydia again and browse the Modmyi option and click on it. There you will get an iAndroid.
- Click on the “install” option. It will install the iAndroid on your device.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Once the installation is completed, you will be able to run android apps on your iPhone.
- That’s it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here are some basic questions related to Android emulator for iOS devices and their answers.
Can You Download an Android Emulator on iPhone?
Yes, you can download and install Android emulators on your iPhone by following the steps given above. It is completely legal and safe to use.
Can You Install BlueStacks on Your iPhone?
No, you cannot install BlueStacks on iPhone because it is currently not available on iPhones. The best iPhone alternative is Appetize.io which you can install and use it on your iPhone.