Whenever we talk about Filters, the first app that comes to our mind is TikTok. Yes, TikTok has a plethora of filters to choose from but the creators of the app don’t limit themselves to available filters only.
Yes, they often release new filters on TikTok. The latest TikTok filter that everyone is talking about is the aging Filter.
As the name of this TikTok filter suggests, it lets users see how they will look when they get older.
If you are a teenager and want to know how you will look after a couple of decades, you must try TikTok’s aging filter.
Ever since TikTok’s aging filter was released, a lot of users have been searching for a guide to learn how to use it.
While you are here, you must be curious to learn how to do the aging filter on TikTok. Don’t you? If your answer is YES then you are at the right place.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How to Use Aging Filter on TikTok
To use the aging filter on TikTok, you need to download and install TikTok. Notably, TikTok is banned in some countries including India.
If you live in India or countries where TikTok is banned, you would not be able to use the application or any of its filters.
After installing TikTok on your phone, follow the steps written below to do the aging filter on TikTok:
- First, download and install an application, FaceApp.
- Once installed, launch the app and give it storage permission.
- Now, select a photo where you want to use the aging feature.
- Once selected, you will see multiple filters but you need to find the one that says ‘Age’.
- Once found, tap on it.
- When you do so, you will see multiple versions of the Age filter such as Cool Old, Old and more.
- I advise you to select the ‘Old’ one.
- After that, tap on the Apply and then Save button.
- When you do so, you will have the filtered photo saved on your device.
- Now, launch the CapCut application and search for the filer used by a person named @LucasPinheiro.
- Once found, click on the ‘Use Template’.
- After that, you need to add both unfiltered and filtered photos in the CapCut Template. (Make sure to add your old image first and then your young image)
- Once added, click on the ‘Export’ button.
- When you do so, you will see an option that says ‘Save and share to TiKTok‘.
- Now, tap on it.
- When you do so, your video will be uploaded to TikTok.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to do the aging filter on TikTok.