Do you want to add Miis to the Yuzu Emulator? If your answer is YES then you are in the right place.
In this guide, we will provide you with step-by-step instructions to add Miis to the Yuzu Emulator. So keep on reading and don’t miss any steps.
For the Unversed, Miis are the digital avatars that will represent players. The good part is these Miis can also be created or added on consoles like Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Wii U, or Nintendo Switch via the Mii Channel/Mii Maker.
Because these Miis are customizable and add externally a lot of players are looking for a way to add Miis in Yuzu Emulator.
If you also want to add Miis to the Yuzu emulator then you can do it by using the steps mentioned in this article.
So without any further ado let’s get started:
How to Add Miis to the Yuzu Emulator
Follow the steps written below and try not to miss any because if you miss any step you won’t be able to add Miis correctly and face issues.
- First, to add the Miis to the Yuzu Emulator you need to delete some folders and files and update some files like Prod keys and Firmware files.
- For that open your Yuzu Emulator.
- Once opened click on “Files” and select “Open Yuzu Folder”.
- This will show you all the installation folders.
- Now create a new folder on your desktop and copy all installation folders in it for backup purposes.
- Delete all files and folders present in Yuzu Emulator’s folder.
- Re-open the Yuzu emulator and follow the same steps to open the installation folder.
- Replace all files with those files that you have copied on the desktop.
- Next, you need to download two files one is Firmware and the second one is Prod key.
- To download the Firmware go to https://www.mediafire.com/file/6hwhb32zkrtbdtm/Firmware+15.0.1.zip/file
- And to download the Prod key go to https://www.mediafire.com/file/js8ciw1acfnnzk4/prodkeynew.rar/file
- Once you download both files, open the Yuzu folder and go to nand > system > contents > registered.
- Here copy the Firmware you just downloaded.
- It is in a zip file so you need to extract it within the registered folder. For that right-click on the Firmware file and select “Extract Here”.
- Now, delete the zip file.
- Next, go back to Yuzu’s folder and select the “Keys” folder.
- Now go to the location where you have downloaded the Prod file.
- Once you find the files, right-click on them and select “Extract Here”.
- Open the extracted folder and copy the Prod file.
- Paste this file into the Keys folder. (Remember you have to download the prod key for the same version of firmware).
- Once done, close the Emulator and reopen it once again.
That’s it, this is how you can add the Miis to the Yuzu Emulator.