If you are an iPhone user then you must be aware of iCloud Photos. Don’t you?
iCloud Photos is a nifty service that stores your photos without taking your device’s storage.
You can enable iCloud Photo Library on your iPhone or iPad. When you do so, your photos are stored on Apple Servers and not on the device itself.
You can sync all of your Apple devices with your iCloud Library using the iCloud account and access your photos and video.
In addition to this, you can also access your iCloud Account from your Windows PC by using the iCloud website or the iCloud for Windows utility.
If you don’t know how to access your iCloud photos from your PC then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to access iCloud Photos from Your Windows PC Using the Website or App.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How to Access iCloud Photos From Your Windows PC Using Website
The first method to access iCloud Photos from your Windows PC needs you to visit a website. To know what that website is and how to use it, you need to keep on reading:
Follow the steps given below to access iCloud Photos using the website.
- First, visit iCloud.com.
- To access your iCloud Photos, you need to log in with the same Apple ID that you use for your iCloud Photo Library.
- With the help of this site, you can access all of your photos, files, notes, mail, and more.
- Now, click on the Photos option to access photos that are stored in iCloud.
- Once you choose photos, it may take some time to load your iCloud Photos for the first time.
- Once the Photo section loads, you will see all photos from all of your iCloud-enabled devices.
- This website not only allows you to access your iCloud Library but also allows you to make changes to it.
- You can view photos in full screen by double-clicking on them.
- You can also Delete them by clicking on the “Trash” button.
- You can add selected photos to an album by clicking on the “Add To” button.
- That’s it.
Access iCloud by Using iCloud For Windows
- First, you need to download iCloud for Windows installer.
- To download and install the iCloud for Windows installer, go to the Apple Support page.
- Now, click on Get to install iCloud from Microsoft Store.
- After that click Open.
- Sign in with the Apple ID you use for iCloud Photos.
- Click on the check box in front of Photos to sync your iCloud photo library with your windows computer.
- You can also check the boxes for other iCloud content that you want to sync with your windows computer.
- Now, click on Apply to save the change.
- When you do so, it will create the iCloud Photos folder on your computer.
- Open your file explorer and find the iCloud Photos folder to access your iCloud photos.
- From this folder, you can add photos to your iCloud Photo Library and view them on other Apple devices that have iCloud enabled.
How To Add Photos To iCloud Library From Windows PC
To add photos to your iCloud Library from your Windows PC, you need to follow the steps given below:
- First, open File Explorer and open the iCloud Photos folder from the left side menu.
- Now, open another file explorer window and navigate to the photo that you want to add.
- Now, select the photos and drag them to the iCloud Photos folder.
- When you do so, your selected photo will be added to your iCloud Librar.
- Now, you can see these newly added photos on other devices after a few minutes.
- That’s it.
How to Delete iCloud Photos From Windows PC
Apart from adding or accessing iCloud photos, users can delete iCloud Photos from Windows PC. If you don’t know how to delete photos from iCloud Library then follow the steps written below:
- Open the iCloud Photo folder.
- Select the photos you want to delete.
- Select the photos and right-click on them.
- Now, choose Delete from the menu.
- When you do so, your selected photos will get deleted permanently from the “iCloud Photos” folder. and also removed from your iCloud Photo Library on all of your devices.
That’s all you need to know about how to access, add or delete iCloud photos from Windows PC.