If you are an Anime lover and want to activate Funimation on your device then you are in the right place.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to activate Funimation on platforms like Xbox, PlayStation 5, and Apple TV.
Regardless of which platform you wish to activate Funimation, this post has got you covered.
For the unversed, Funimation is a streaming service dedicated to Anime.
Funimation offers the original Japanese-language releases of anime shows and movies with subtitles, as well as dubbed versions.
There are millions of Anime lovers who use Funimation to watch their favourite anime shows or movies.
But some people are experiencing a hard time activating Funimation on their devices.
Keeping that in mind, we decided to write a guide explaining how to activate Funimation on Xbox, PS5 and Apple TV.
Without any further do, let’s get started:
How to Activate Funimation
The process of activating Funimation is different on all devices. To make your work easier, we have explained the process for XBox, PS5 and Apple TV separately.
Steps to Activate Funimation on Samsung TV
Follow the below-mentioned steps to activate Funimation on Samsung TV.
- First, go to Funimation’s official website and Sign Up.
- Now, come to your Samsung Smart TV home screen and launch App Store.
- There, search for “Funimation”.
- Now, select the “Add to Home” option and Install It.
- Once the app is successfully installed, log in to Funimation by using the Funimation account you just created.
- That’s all. Now enjoy watching your favourite Anime on your Samsung Smart TV.
Activate Funimation on Amazon Fire TV
Follow the steps given below to activate Funimation on Amazon Fire TV.
- First, open your Amazon Fire TV and install the Funimation Channel.
- Once you installed the Funimation, launch it and go to Settings.
- There, you will see multiple Funimation Channel options for different devices.
- Choose the Device You Want to Use It On.
- Click on the “Connect” button.
- Now, start streaming your favourite Anime movies, shows, and series on your Amazon Fire TV.
- That’s it.
Steps to Activate Funimation on PS5
If you own a PS5 and want to activate Funimation on it then follow the steps given below.
- First, Turn on your PS5 and TV.
- Go to the Media Tab of your PS5 Home Screen.
- There, tap on the search bar and search for Funimation App and install it.
- Once you installed the Funimation App, you have to close the Media Tab.
- Launch Funimation and Click on the Sign-in option.
- There, you can see the “Funimation Activation Code”.
- Now, visit funimation.com/accounts/activate on your PC or mobile.
- Now, enter the Funimation Code into the dialogue box.
- That’s it.
Activate Funimation on Xbox
The process of activating the Funimation on Xbox is pretty similar to PS5. If you don’t know the process then follow the steps given below:
- Open your Xbox and go to App Store.
- Once opened, search for the Funimation app and Download and Install it.
- Once installed, go to Xbox Menu and Select “Activate Channel” from the drop-down menu.
- There, you will get an Activation Code.
- Now, visit Funimation.com/activate on Your Mobile or PC Browser.
- Enter the Activation Code into the Dialog box and Funimation is activated.
- That’s it.
Activate Funimation on Apple TV
Want to activate Funimation on Apple TV, follow the steps written below:
- Open App Store on your Apple TV.
- Now, download and Install the Funimation app.
- Once the Funimation app is installed, you need to sign in with your Login Credentials.
- There, you will see the Funimation Activation Code on Your Apple TV Display.
- Visit Funimation.com/activate on your Mobile or PC Browser.
- Enter the Activation Code.
- When you do so, you will have the Funimation app activated.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to activate Funimation on all devices.