Do you want to play Roblox VR on Meta Quest 2 but are unable to do it? If your answer is YES then look no further as we have got you covered.
Since the Roblox has just been launched on Meta Quest 2 via Quest App Lab, a lot of players are having trouble playing their favorite Roblox VR on Meta Quest 2.
There are many Roblox players who took to social media complaining that they are getting error messages like ‘Account isn’t eligible for this feature’ whenever they try to play Roblox VR on Quest 2.
If you too are getting the ‘Account isn’t eligible for this feature’ error while playing Roblox VR on Quest then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
In this post, we will not only explain what causes the ‘Account isn’t eligible for this feature’ error but also teach you how to fix it now.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How to Fix Roblox VR Not Working On Quest 2
There are tons of Roblox players who own VR and wish to play Roblox on Meta Quest 2. Unfortunately, whenever they launch Roblox on Quest 2, they either get the ‘Account isn’t eligible for this feature’ or stuck on the white screen.
If you too are having the Roblox VR not working on Quest 2 then let me tell you that this problem is occurring because your age on Roblox is below 13.
If you are under 13 and wish to play Roblox VR on Quest 2, you will get the ‘Account isn’t eligible for this feature’ message.
The only way that can fix this issue is to set your age to either 13 or above. Once set, launch Roblox on Quest 2 and check if the issue remains.
If you don’t know how to change age on Roblox then follow the steps written below:
- First, visit Roblox.com on your Mobile or PC.
- After visiting the site, log into your Roblox account.
- Once logged in, click on the Settings icon located in the top right corner of the screen and then click on the ‘Settings’ option.
- After that, click on the Verify My Age option.
- To do so, you are required to upload an ID like a Driver’s license, Password, ID Card and Residence Permit.
- Now, scan the QR code to go to the page where you need to upload the front and back of the document.
- Once done, launch Roblox VR on Quest and check if the error is gone.
- That’s it.